This is a set of Lessons for the week developed by the teachers for their learners. These lessons are designed to simulate a regular class setting to aid students attention and learning.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Diphthongs, Introduction to verbs, Words associated with air transport.
- Mathematics: Simple Equation.
- Business Studies: Source document.
- Basic Science: Environmental Pollution.
- Basic Technology: Wood work hand tool.
- Information Technology: Unit Of Storage in Computer.
- Agricultural Science: Weed and Pest.
- Physical and Health Education: Recreation, Leisure and Dance.
- Christian Religious Studies: Call to freedom
- Civic Education: Human right.
- Yoruba: Isori Oro.
- Social studies: Culture.
- Creative and Cultural Arts: Costume in drama.
- History: How to access sources of history( Cultural festival).
- French: MOYENS DE TRANSPORT ET LEURS LIEUX DE DEPARTS / D’ARRIVEES.
- Home Economics: Clothing
- History: HOW TO ACCESS SOURCES OF HISTORY (CULTURAL FESTIVALS)
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for their wards to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing on any device of choice.