This is a set of lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Present Tense & Consonant contrast.
- Mathematics: Angles of Ploygon
- Civic education: Human Rights.
- Business Studies:Printers correction signs.
- Basic Technology: Gears and gear ratio.
- Basic Science: Reproductive health.
- Information Technology: Internet 1.
- Agricultural Science: Fisheries.
- Physical and Health Education: CONTACT AND NON-CONTACT SPORTS.
- Christian Religious Studies:Triumphat entry of Jesus into Jerusalem.
- Home Economics: Family needs and resources.
- Yoruba: Ede (GBOLOHUN).
- French: Nommez les sports principaux
- Social Studies: SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIETY
- CCA: PATTERN
- CRS: THE TRIUMPHANT ENTRY INTO JERUSALEM
- History: THE ORIGIN OF MALI EMPIRE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Prevocational Studies (Agriculture)
Civic Education (NVE 1
Home Economics (PVS 1)