This is a set of lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Reading to grasp word meaning in various contexts; WORDS COMMONLY MISSPELT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Mathematics: Measurement of a solid shape.
- Biology: Microorganisms around us.
- Chemistry: Acid.
- Data Processing: Operating systems 1
- Agricultural Science: SIMPLE FARM TOOLS.
- Civic Education: Law and order.
- ICT: Information Communication Technology
- Economics: Distributive trade
- CRS: Birth and Temptation of Jesus Christ.
- Lit-In English: Non-African Poetry
- Physics: ELECTRIC CIRCUIT
- Fishery: FISH HARVESTING
- Yoruba: ASA
- Financial Account:
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online or for direct download to be watched offline, on any device of choice.
LIT. IN ENGLISH