This is a set of lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Narrative essay & Tenses in Grammar.
- Mathematics: Trigonometric Ratio
- Economics: Money.
- Physics: Reflection of lightwave 1
- Chemistry: Water
- CRS: Spiritual gift.
- Geography: Settlement.
- Data Processing: Web Design Packages.
- Agricultural Science: Common weeds found in farms.
- Commerce: Capital.
- Biology: EXCRETORY SYSTEM IN SOME LOWER ORGANISMS.
- Civic Education: Parental Responsibilities.
- ICT: Presentation Package.
- Fishery: Fish Diseases
- Literature In English: African Poetry (LEOPOLD SEDAR SEGHOR’S BLACK WOMAN)
- Financial Accounting: SINGLE ENTRY / INCOMPLETE RECORDS.
- Book Keeping: Suspense Account
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.