This is a set of Week Eight lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Chemistry etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: Summarising In Specific Number Of Sentences; Grammar; Comparative Adjectives; Vocabulary Development.
- Mathematics: BAR CHART; PIE-CHART AND HISTOGRAM
- Economics: THE NATURE OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
- Physics: MOTION
- Chemistry: INTRODUCTION TO HYDROCARBONS; REFINING OF PETROLEUM
- CRS: The Triumphal Entry and Cleansing of the Temple. (Matthew 21:1-12; Mark 11:1-14; Luke 19:29-44)
- Agricultural Science: REPRODUCTION IN FARM ANIMALS II; ENVIRONMENTAL PHYSIOLOGY
- Biology: FOOD PRODUCTION 1 & 2
- Civic Education: RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD
- ICT: CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT (CPU)
- Literature In English: Reading of Unexpected Joy at Dawn; Reading and Chapter Summary of Alex Agyei-Agyiri.
- Fishery: CLASSIFICATION AND CHARACTERISTICS FEATURES OF A FISH
- Yoruba: AKOTO EDE YORUBA
- Government: BASIC PRINCIPLE OF GOVERNMENT 1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: PROPOSITIONAL LOGIC 1,2,3
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English