This is a set of Week Nine lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Chemistry etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: WRITING; STRUCTURE; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT; GRAMMAR
- Mathematics: STATISTICS; UNGROUPED DATA; Calculation of Median and Mode
- Economics: AGRICULTURE
- Physics: MOTION
- Chemistry: CRACKING AND REFORMING 1 & 2
- CRS: THE TRIAL AND DEATH OF CHRIST; THE DEATH AND BURIAL OF JESUS CHRIST.
- Agricultural Science: LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT ( MONOGASTRIC ANIMAL eg Pig) 1 &2
- Biology: FOOD STORAGE; FOOD STORAGE AND POPULATION GROWTH
- Civic Education: ACHIEVING POPULAR PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS
- ICT: STRUCTURE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CPU
- Literature In English: Chapter Summary of Unexpected Joy at Dawn (Contd) 1&2
- Fishery: FISH FEED AND FEEDING
- Yoruba: LITIRESO ALOHUN YORUBA
- Government: CITIZENSHIP
- Further Mathematics: PROPOSITION III
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English