This is a set of Week Seven lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Chemistry etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: COMPREHENSION AND READING SKILLS; WRITING; STRUCTURE; SPELLING
- Mathematics: SIMILAR TRIANGLE 1 & 2
- Economics: PRICE DETERMINATION 1 & 2
- Physics: ELASTICITY
- Chemistry: TRIOXOCARBONATE (iv) ACID; HYDROGEN TRIOXOCARBONATE (iv).
- CRS: The Transfiguration.(Matthew 17:1-13; Mark 9:2-13; Luke 9:28-36).
- Agricultural Science: REPRODUCTION IN FARM ANIMALS
- Biology: RELEVANCE OF BIOLOGY TO AGRICULTURE 1 & 2
- Civic Education: DRUGS AND DRUG ABUSE
- ICT: FUNCTIONS THAT CAN BE PERFORMED ON MS POWERPOINT
- Literature In English: UNEXPECTED JOY AT DAWN BY ALEX AGYEI-AGYIRI; Technical analysis of ‘Unexpected Joy at Dawn’
- Fishery: FISHERIES TERMINOLOGIES
- Yoruba: ORO AYALO
- Government: BASIC PRINCIPLES OF GOVERNMENT 1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: Trigonometric 1 & Trigonometric 2
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English