This is a set of Week Six lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Chemistry etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: PLURAL FORMS OF NOUNS AND COMPOUND NOUNS; SPEECH WORK; ESSAY.
- Mathematics: TRIANGLE: CONGRUENT TRIANGLE; TRIANGLE: SIMILAR TRIANGLE.
- Economics: CONCEPT OF SUPPLY; TYPES OF SUPPLY
- Physics: ELASTICITY
- Chemistry: COAL AND FUEL GASES; FUEL GASES/ GASIFICATION OF COKE
- CRS: MISSION OF THE APOSTLES
- Agricultural Science: ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF ANIMALS(NERVOUS SYSTEM)
- Biology: PESTS OF CROPS AND LIVESTOCK 1 & 2.
- Civic Education: LIMITATION TO HUMAN RIGHTS
- ICT: PRESENTATION PACKAGE
- Literature In English: AFRICAN POETRY; TEXTUAL AND THEMATIC ANALYSIS OF “A GOVERNMENT DRIVER ON HIS RETIREMENT” BY ONU.
- Fishery: MONITORING WATER QUALITIES (Suspended Solid/ turbidity, Salinity, Oxygen)
- Yoruba: LETA KIKO; AKOTO EDE YORUBA
- Government: BASIC PRINCIPLES OF GOVERNMENT 1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: LINEAR & QUADRATIC INEQUALITIES
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.