This is a set of Week Ten lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Chemistry etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: ORAL ENGLISH; STRUCTURE; GRAMMAR; RULES OF CONCORD
- Mathematics: Collection, Tabulation and Presentation of Grouped; Calculation of Range and Mean of Grouped Data; Mean Deviation, Variance And Standard Deviation Of Grouped Data Use In Solving Practical Problems Related To Real Life Situations
- Economics: MINING
- Physics: FORCE
- Chemistry: APPPLIED CHEMISTRY
- CRS: RESURRECTION AND APPEARANCES OF JESUS
- Agricultural Science: LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT ( POLYGASTRIC ANIMAL / RUMINANT: CATTLE
- Biology: TISSUES AND SUPPORTING SYSTEMS
- Civic Education: TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- ICT: COMPONENTS OF CPU
- Literature In English: Reading of Unexpected Joy at Dawn
- Fishery: CULTURABLE FISH SPECIES, COMMON NAME, AND THEIR HABITATS
- Yoruba: GIRAMA
- Government: POLITICAL PARTIES; PARTY SYSTEMS
- Further Mathematics: Proposition IV
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.