This is a set of Week Five lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Chemistry etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: COMPREHENSION – READING SKILLS: SKIMMING AND SCANNING; DIPHTHONG /Eɪ/ AND /Aɪ/; CONJUNCTS AND DISJUNCT.
- Mathematics: POLYGON 1 & 2
- Economics: CONCEPT OF DEMAND 1 & 2
- Physics: ELASTIC PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS
- Chemistry: CARBON (iv) OXIDE 1 & 2.
- CRS: THE BEATITUDES (MATTHEW 5:1-12); SERMON ON THE MOUNT 1&2.
- Agricultural Science: ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF FARM ANIMALS(CIRCULATORY SYSTEM) 1&2.
- Biology: RELEVANCE OF BIOLOGY TO AGRICULTURE 1 & 2.
- Civic Education: POLITICAL APATHY
- ICT: WORD PROCESSING 1 & 2
- Literature In English: RAIDER OF THE TREASURE TROVE BY LADE WOSORNU 1 & 2
- Fishery: MONITORING WATER QUALITY
Yoruba: ASA IRANRA ENI LOWO NI ILE YORUBA
- Government: STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION OF GOVERNMENT 1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: MAGNITUDE OF A VECTOR
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English