This is a set of Week Four lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: Essay Writing: Formal Letter; Speech Work: Rhymes; Words Associated with Government and Politics.
- Mathematics: TRIANGLE PROPERTY 1 & 2
- Economics: FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS; THE CENTRAL BANK
- Physics: PARTICLE NATURE OF MATTER 1 & 2.
- Chemistry: CARBON AND ITS PROPERTIES 1 & 2
- CRS: PARABLES OF THE KINGDOM; PARABLES ILLUSTRATING GOD’S LOVE; PARABLES ILLUSTRATING CONCERN FOR ONE ANOTHER.
- Agricultural Science: ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF FARM ANIMALS
- Biology: CONTROLLING VECTORS AND MICROORGANISMS; MAINTENANCE OF GOOD PUBLIC HEALTH.
- Civic Education: CAPITALIST DEMOCRACY; EMPLOYMENT CREATION IN ALLEVIATING POVERTY.
- ICT: BASIC COMPUTER OPERATIONS.
- Literature In English: Africa Poetry: The Song of the Women of My Land by Oumar Farouk; The Song of the Women of My Land by Oumar Farouk.
- Fishery: BASIC COMPONENTS OF FISH POND.
Yoruba: LETA KIKO; GIRAMA: OWE ATI AKANLO EDE YORUBA
- Government: THE STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION OF GOVERNMENT; PARLIAMENTARY PERSONNEL.
- Further Mathematics: GRADIENT OF STRAIGHT LINE.
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.