This is a set of Week Three lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: ESSAY WRITING: Summary writing passages; Words associated with family life and home; Comprehension passage; Introduction to clauses; Expository Essay
- Mathematics: Angles and Parallels; Angles and Perpendicular lines.
- Economics: MONEY
- Physics: DIRECT CURRENT: Electical Energy and Power; Safety Device- Fuse.
- Chemistry: Salt 1 & 2
- CRS: The nature miracle; The healing miracle
- Agricultural Science: FARM MECHANIZATION (TRACTORIZATION)
- Commerce: Capital.
- Biology: SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIS); SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (HIV/AIDS)
- Civic Education: Differences between citizens and non-citizens; Importance of citizenship education
- ICT: Application areas Of ICT 1 & 2.
- Literature In English: Non-African Poetry: The Grieved Lands by Agostinho Neto; Thematic and Textual Analysis of the poem the Grieved Lands By Agostinho Neto.
- Fishery: Capture fishery
Yoruba: GIRAMA; ERE ONISE.
- Government: The structure and organisation of Government
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English