This is a set of Week Two lessons for Year 10 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: Practical Approach to Summary Writing; Reading for Main Points/Ideas; Adjuncts: Explanation and Examples; Adjuncts: Explanation and Examples; Narrative Essay; Words Associated with Advertising.
- Mathematics: Bearing and Distance.
- Economics: THE MIDDLEMEN
- Physics: DIRECT CURRENT.
- Chemistry: Acids, Bases and Salts (BASES).
- CRS: Discipleship
- Agricultural Science: FARM POWER
- Commerce: Capital.
- Biology: Microorganisms around us
- Civic Education: Constituted Authority
- ICT: COMMUNICATION SYSTEM II
- Literature In English: Non-African Poetry: Caged Bird by Maya Angelou
- Financial Accounting:
- Fishery: CULTURE FISHERY
- Further Mathematics:
- Book Keeping:
- Yoruba: GIRAMA (ISORI ORO)
- Government: CONSTITUTION
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English