This is a set of Week Eight lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: Structure; Grammar; Words of Greek origin and Latin origin
- Mathematics: STATISTICS; UNGROUPED DATA
- Economics: NATIONAL INCOME 1 & 2
- Physics: APPLICATION OF LIGHT WAVES
- Chemistry: AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS 1 & 2
- CRS: RESURRECTION
- Geography: FRUIT FARMING IN THE MEDITERRANEAN REGIONS OF AFRICA
- Agricultural Science: FARM ACCOUNTS
- Commerce: ADVERTISING 1 & 2
- Biology: BALANCE IN NATURE
- Civic Education: ORDERLINESS IN THE SOCIETY
- ICT: LOGIC GATE 3
- Literature In English: Reading of Unexpected Joy at Dawn; Reading and Chapter Summary of Alex Agyei-Agyiri
- Financial Accounting: JOINT VENTURE; JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNT
- Fishery: MARKETING OF FISH
- Book Keeping: ADJUSTMENT 1 & 2
- Yoruba: ORO AGBASO; ITAN NIPA AWON AKONI NI ILE YORUBA
- Government: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: PROPOSITIONAL LOGIC 1, 2&3
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English