This is a set of Week Nine lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: STRUCTURE; WRITING; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT; STRUCTURE 2.
- Mathematics: Collection, Tabulation and Presentation of Grouped Data; Calculation of Range and Mean of Grouped data.
- Economics: THEORY OF INCOME DETERMINATION 1&2
- Physics: SOUND WAVES
- Chemistry: ALKANOLS; COMMERCIAL PREPARATION OF ALKANOS
- CRS: Faith and Work
- Geography: MINING IN AFRICA.(GOLD AND PETROLEUM) 1&2
- Agricultural Science: ANIMAL IMPROVEMENT
- Commerce: ADVERTISING
- Biology: ECOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT 1&2
- Civic Education: CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY
- ICT: LOGIC AND GATE
- Literature In English: Chapter Summary of Unexpected Joy at Dawn (Contd) 1 & 2
- Financial Accounting: CONSIGNMENT ACCOUNTS 1 & 2
- Fishery: TERMINOLOGIES IN FISHERIES
- Book Keeping: ADJUSTMENT 1 & 2
- Yoruba: LITIRESO YORUBA
- Government: COLONIAL POLITICAL SYSTEMS IN NIGERIA 1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: PROPOSITION III
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.