This is a set of Week Seven lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: SPEECH WORK; Expository Essay (Raising a Total Child); COMPREHENSION; STRUCTURE.
- Mathematics: PROBABILITY 1 & 2
- Economics: CAPITAL MARKET 1 & 2
- Physics: APPLICATION OF LIGHT WAVES
- Chemistry: ALKYNES 1 & 2
- CRS: THE SECOND COMING
- Geography: PLANTATION AGRICULTURE IN WEST AND EAST AFRICA
- Agricultural Science: FARM RECORDS
- Commerce: COMMUNICATION 1 & 2
- Biology: OVERCROWDING AND FOOD SHORTAGE 1 & 2.
- Civic Education: CIVIL SOCIETY AND POPULAR PARTICIPATION
- ICT: INTERNET
- Literature In English: Unexpected Joy at Dawn by Alex Agyei-Agyiri; Technical analysis of ‘Unexpected Joy at Dawn’
- Financial Accounting: JOINT VENTURE ACCOUNT 1 & 2
- Fishery: HATCHERY MANAGEMENT AND FINGERLING PRODUCTION
- Book Keeping: ADJUSTMENT 1 & 2
- Yoruba: GIRAMA: AROKO KIKO NI EDE YORUBA; EKO EDE YORUBA
- Government: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: Linear & Quadratic Inequalities 1 & 2
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.