This is a set of Week Ten lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: SPOKEN ENGLISH; ADVERBIAL CLAUSE; NOUN CLAUSE
- Mathematics: Calculation of Median and Mode; Mean Deviation, Variance and standard Deviation of Grouped Data
- Economics: THE THEORY OF MULTIPLIER
- Physics: SOUND WAVES
- Chemistry: ALKANOLS (cont’d)
- CRS: IMPARTIALITY
- Geography: Major Hydro-Electric Power Projects in Africa
- Agricultural Science: BREEDING
- Commerce: ADVERTISING
- Biology: ECOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT
- Civic Education: POLITICAL APATHY
- ICT: Logic OR Gate
- Literature In English: Reading of Unexpected Joy at Dawn
- Financial Accounting: CONSIGNMENT ACCOUNT
- Fishery: ESTABLISHMENT OF FISH POND
- Book Keeping: ADJUSTMENT
- Yoruba: AROKO KIKO
- Government: COLONIAL ADMINISTRATION
- Further Mathematics: Proposition IV
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.