This is a set of Week Five lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: ORAL ENGLISH; COMPREHENSION; ESSAY WRITING; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT
- Mathematics: EXPERIMENTAL PROBABILITY; SAMPLE SPACE, EVENT, RANDOM EXPERIMENT
- Economics: TAXATION; INDIRECT TAX
- Physics: APPLICATION OF LIGHT WAVES
- Chemistry: RULES FOR THE IUPAC NOMENCLATURE 1 &2
- CRS: Dignity of Labour. (2 Thess 3:6-15).
- Geography: LUMBERING IN EQUATORIAL AFRICA (ZAIRE AND NIGERIA)
- Agricultural Science: BASIC ECONOMIC PRINCIPLES
- Commerce: THE FINANCIAL POSITION OF BUSINESS FIRMS
- Biology: POLLINATION 1&2
- Civic Education: CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY
- ICT: STEPS IN PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Literature In English: THE GOOD MORROW BY JOHN DONNE 1&2
- Financial Accounting: ACCOUNT NOT-FOR-PROFIT MAKING ORGANIZATION 1&2
- Fishery: BROOD STOCK SELECTION (2)
- Book Keeping: ADJUSTMENTS 1 & 2
- Yoruba: GIRAMA: OGUN JIJA NI ILE YORUBA; ISUNKI ATI ARANMO
- Government: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION; CIVIL SERVICE CONTROL
- Further Mathematics: VECTORS: MAGNITUDE OF A VECTOR
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.