This is a set of Week Four lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: PREPOSITIONAL PHRASE; THE USE OF DICTIONARY; GRAMMAR: RULES OF CONCORD; RULES OF CONCORD (CONTD).
- Mathematics: Bearing and Distances 1, 2 & 3
- Economics: PUBLIC FINANCE; GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE.
- Physics: REFRACTION THROUGH LENSES 1, 2 & 3.
- Chemistry: SATURATED AND UNSATURATED COMPOUNDS 1 & 2.
- CRS: APOSTLE PAUL’S TEACHING ON HUMILITY; APOSTLE PETER’S TEACHING ON HUMILITY.
- Geography: CLIMATE AND VEGETATION OF AFRICA; VEGETATION OF AFRICA; FACTORS AFFECTING VEGETATION.
- Agricultural Science: GENETICS TERMINOLOGIES
- Commerce: THE FINANCIAL POSITION OF BUSINESS FIRMS 1 & 2
- Biology: REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM IN PLANTS: DESCRIPTION AND FUNCTIONS OF PARTS OF THE FLOWER; PLACENTATION
- Civic Education: PRINCIPLES OF THE RULE OF LAW 1 & 2
- ICT: PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Literature In English: Structural analysis of Bat by D.H Lawrence; BAT BY D.H LAWRENCE: TEXTUAL AND THEMATIC ANALYSIS OF THE POEM
- Financial Accounting: ACCOUNT OF NOT – FOR – TRADING ORGANIZATIONS 1 & 2
- Fishery: FISH SEED PRODUCTION (BROOD STOCK SELECTION)
- Book Keeping: CORRECTION OF ERRORS 1 & 2
- Yoruba: GIRAMA: ISE APOLA ORO ORUKO ATI APOLA ISE NINU IHUN GBOLOHUN 1 & 2
- Government: PUBLIC OPINION 1 & 2.
- Further Mathematics: GRADIENT OF STRAIGHT LINE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.