This is a set of Week Six lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: SUMMARY WRITING; STRUCTURE; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT.
- Mathematics: ADDITION RULE 1&2
- Economics: BUDGET; NATIONAL DEBT
- Physics: APPLICATION OF LIGHT WAVES
- Chemistry: ALKENES; CHEMICAL PROPERTIES.
- CRS: THE FAMILY
- Geography: IRRIGATION AGRICULTURE IN THE NILE BASIN AND THE NIGER BASIN
- Agricultural Science: BASIC ECONOMICS PRINCIPLES ( SUPPLY)
- Commerce: THE STOCK EXCHANGE; STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET.
- Biology: ECOLOGICAL SUCCESSION 1&2
- Civic Education: PUBLIC SERVICE
- ICT: INTERNET
- Literature In English: NON-AFRICAN POETRY; TEXTUAL AND THEMATIC ANALYSIS OF G.M HOPKINS BINSEY POPLARS
- Fishery: FISHERY REGULATIONS
- Book Keeping: RESERVE AND PROVISIONS 1&2
- Yoruba: GIRAMA: ISORI ORO INU GBOLOHUN EDE YORUBA; EEWO ILE YORUBA.
- Government: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 1 & 2
- Further Mathematics: LINEAR & QUADRATIC INEQUALITIES
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English