This is a set of Week Three lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: Speech Work: Stress Pattern; Textual and Thematic Analysis of T. S Eliot’s The Journey of the Magi; Vocabulary Development: Prefixes; Essay Writing: Article Writing.
- Mathematics: Bearing and Distances 1 & 2
- Economics: Inflation
- Physics: LIGHT: Refraction Of Light waves Or Rays; Refraction Of Light waves Through Prisms.
- Chemistry: INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIC CHEMISTRY 1&2.
- CRS: The Needs for order in the society; Good Citizenship.
- Geography: Location, Position, Size and Political Divisions of Africa; Relief and Drainage of Africa.
- Agricultural Science: MENDELIAN LAWS: METHODS OR PROCESS OF CROP IMPROVEMENT
- Commerce: PROFIT
- Biology: REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM IN MAMMALS: DESCRIPTION AND FUNCTIONS OF STRUCTURES IN THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM; FUNCTIONS OF PARTS OF THE REPRODUCTIVE GAMETES.
- Civic Education: Relationship: Inter-Communal Relationship; Inter-Communal Relationship.
- ICT: Flowchart 1 & 2
- Literature In English: Structural Analysis of Journey of the Magi by T. S. Eliot; Textual and Thematic Analysis of T. S Eliot’s The Journey of the Magi.
- Financial Accounting: Control Account 1&2
- Fishery: FISH FEED AND FEEDING.
- Book Keeping: Suspense Account 1 & 2.
- Yoruba: GIRAMA: AAYAN OGBUFO
- Government: The Electoral Process: Electoral Constituency and Electoral Malpractices.
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.
Literature In English