This is a set of Week Two lessons for Year 11 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Economics, Biology, Elocution, Data processing, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: CONDITIONAL CLAUSES: COMPLEX SENTENCE; Speech Writing: Meaning and Features; Words associated with Publishing .
- Mathematics: Trigonometric Ratio
- Economics: Financial Institution.
- Physics: Reflection Of Light Waves II.
- Chemistry: Water and Solution.
- CRS: Christian Giving (Paul’s teaching to the Corinthians on giving).
- Geography: Geographic Information System.
- Agricultural Science: Crop Improvement
- Commerce: Capital
- Biology: Excretory systems (Excretory systems in some higher organisms).
- Civic Education: Traffic Regulations.
- ICT: Algorithm and Flowchart.
- Literature In English: African Poetry: The Leader and the Led.
- Financial Accounting: Conversion Of Single Entry To Double Entry
- Fishery: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment of Fish Diseases.
- Book Keeping:
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.
Lessons contain videos, audios and lesson notes for viewing online on any device of choice.