This is a set of Week Eight lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: SPEECH WORK; EXERCISES ON VERBS; SIMILES AND METAPHORS
- Mathematics: STATISTICS 2.1 & 2.2
- Basic Science: SATELLITES
- Basic Technology: CIRCUITS; ELECTRIC POWER FORMULA
- Agricultural Science: PROBLEM OF FARM MANAGER
- ICT: SCREEN POINTING DEVICES
- Yoruba: ASA IKINI NI ILE YORUBA; AWON OJO TO WA NINU OSE
- PHE: BASKETBALL 1 & 2
- Home Economics: FEEDING HABIT; ENTERTAINMENT AT HOME
- CCA: BEADWORKS
- CRS: The People Of Nineveh Responded To The Call To Repentance (Jonah1 1-4; 11).
- Civic Education: CAUSES OF COMMON CRIMES; EFFECTS OF COMMON CRIMES
- Business Studies: HOME ROW KEYS
- Social Studies: ROAD SAFETY CLUB AS AN AGENT OF SOCIALIZATION
- French: LES ARTICLES
- History: MAJOR CENTRALISED STATES IN PRE-COLONIAL NIGERIA [I]
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.