This is a set of Week Five lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: COMPOSITION: FORMAL LETTER; LITERATURE: ANALYSIS OF POEM
- Mathematics: ADJACENT ANGLES; ANGLES (2)
- Basic Science: SPACE TRAVEL I
- Basic Technology: ENERGY; ENERGY
- Agricultural Science: FACTORS OF PRODUCTION (MANAGEMENT)
- ICT: THE DEVICES; TYPES OF COMPUTER.
- Yoruba: AWON ORISA ILE YORUBA 1 & 2
- PHE: TRACK EVENTS (LONG DISTANCE RACES) 1 & 2
- Home Economics: CARE OF THE FAMILY HOUSE 1 & 2
- CCA: MAKE -UP IN DRAMA
- CRS: HUMAN RIGHT SOCIETIES
- Civic Education: CAUSES OF ROAD ACCIDENT 1 & 2
- Business Studies: OTHER PARTS OF COMPUTER KEYBOARD
- Social Studies: SOCIAL ISSUES AND PROBLEMS
- French: PARLER DE CE QUE L’ON FAIT POUR SE DISTRAIRE/LES LOISIRS/PARLER DE SES LOISIRS
- History: HISTORICAL SITES IN NIGERIA (II) IFE CULTURE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.