This is a set of Week Four lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: SPEECH WORK: ONE, TWO AND THREE WORDS SYLLABLES; LITERATURE: MYTHS AND LEGEND; COMPREHENSION PASSAGE.
- Mathematics: SOLID SHAPES (1); VOLUME OF SOLID SHAPES.
- Basic Science: Space travel I: Man in Space; Space travel.
- Basic Technology: METALWORK HAND TOOLS – Cutting tools (Chisels, Files, Hacksaw); CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF METALWORK HAND TOOLS.
- Agricultural Science: FACTORS OF PRODUCTION ( CAPITAL)
- ICT: IMPORTANCE OF COMPUTER AS A TOOL FOR PROCESSING DATA: DATA PROCESSING TECHNIQUES; IMPORTANCE OF THE COMPUTER AS A TOOL FOR DATA PROCESSING.
- Yoruba: ERE IDARAYA NI ILE YORUBA; ERE IDARAYA NI ILE YORUBA
- PHE: HOW TO THROW SHOT PUT; HOW TO THROW DISCUS.
- Home Economics: TYPES OF HOUSES; FUNCTIONAL AREAS IN THE HOUSE
- CCA: INTRODUCTION TO CHOREOGRAPHY
- CRS: Moses and his people celebrates their freedom movements in song.
- Civic Education: TRAFFIC SIGNS
- Business Studies: INTRODUCTION TO KEYBOARDING; PARTS OF A COMPUTER
- Social Studies: STI/HIV/AIDS
- French: DIRE OU SE TROUVE LES ARTICLES.
- History: HISTORICAL SITES IN NIGERIA (1): NOK CULTURE.
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.