This is a set of Week Nine lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: GRAMMAR; FIGURES OF SPEECH
- Mathematics: Simple Equation I & 2
- Basic Science: LIVING AND NON-LIVING THINGS 1 & 2
- Basic Technology: VOLTAGE, RESISTANCE, INDUCTANCE AND CAPACITANCE; DEFINITION OF CAPACITOR AND CAPACITANCE.
- Agricultural Science: FISHERIES
- ICT: FUNDAMENTAL COMPUTER OPERATION
- Yoruba: ASA ISOMOLORUKO
- PHE: ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION 1 & 2
- Home Economics: FOOD NUTRIENTS 1 & 2
- CCA: AFRICAN OR LOCAL MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- CRS: THE PRODIGAL SON
- Civic Education: CRIME PREVENTION
- Business Studies: ALPHANUMERIC
- Social Studies: OUR ROLES IN PROMOTING SAFETY IN OUR COMMUNITY; SAFETY GUIDELINES
- French: LE PRONOM
- History: THE POLITICAL ORGANISATION OF THE HAUSA STATES
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.