This is a set of Week Seven lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: DIFFERENCES BETWEEN POLAR AND TAG QUESTIONS; RECOMMENDED TEXT ON PROSE
- Mathematics: Statistics 1 & 2
- Basic Science: THE EARTH IN SPACE 1 & 2
- Basic Technology: MAGNETS 1 & 2
- Agricultural Science: FUNCTIONS OF FARM MANAGER
- ICT: MASTERY OF THE KEYBOARD I
- Yoruba: LITIRESO YORUBA ALO APAMO; ONKA FIGO YORUBA
- PHE: SWIMMING; SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN SWIMMING
- Home Economics: CARE OF FAMILY CLOTHES; LAUNDRY OF PERSONAL CLOTHING
- CCA: CONTROL OF THE SALE OF ADULTERATED GOODS
- CRS: THE REPENTANCE OF KING DAVID AND ZACCHAEUS
- Civic Education: COMMON CRIMES 1 & 2
- Business Studies: CORRECT KEYBOARDING TECHNIQUES;
- Social Studies: NATIONAL UNITY AND INTEGRATION; PROMOTING NATIONAL UNITY
- French: THE GENDER OF NOUNS
- History: HISTORICAL SITES IN NIGERIA (IV) IGBO-UKWU CULTURE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.