This is a set of Week Six lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: STATEMENTS/ TAG QUESTIONS AND RESPONSES; CONSONANT CLUSTER; COMPOSITION; LITERATURE.
- Mathematics: ANGLE 3 & 4
- Basic Science: GRAVITATION AND WEIGHTLESSNESS
- Basic Technology: BASIC IDEAS OF ELECTRICITY 1 & 2
- Agricultural Science: FOUR FACTORS OF PRODUCTION
- ICT: USES AND APPLICATION OF COMPUTER
- Yoruba: IRO OHUN; FONOLOJI.
- PHE: WATER SUPPLY; FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN MOVEMENT.
- Home Economics: DISPOSAL OF HOUSEHOLD WASTE; USE OF REFUSE BIN
- CCA: CONSEQUENCES OF USING FAKE AND ADULTERATED GOODS
- CRS: CALL TO REPENTANCE
- Civic Education: THE NEED TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE TO ACCIDENT VICTIMS
- Business Studies: CARE OF COMPUTER
- Social Studies: SOCIAL ISSUES AND PROBLEMS; CULTISM
- French: DEMANDER ET DONNER L’HEURE 1&2
- History: HISTORICAL SITES IN NIGERIA (III) BENIN CULTURE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.