This is a set of Week Ten lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: GRAMMAR; COMPOSITION
- Mathematics: LAW OF INDICES
- Basic Science: LIVING AND NON-LIVING THINGS
- Basic Technology: TRANSFORMERS
- Agricultural Science: FISHING METHODS AND FISH PRESERVATION
- ICT: PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- Yoruba: ASA OGE SISE NI ILE YORUBA
- PHE: JAVELIN 1 & 2
- Home Economics: SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES; SELF MEDICATION
- CCA: FOREIGN MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- CRS: CALL TO SERVICE
- Civic Education: DEMOCRACY
- Business Studies: BASICS SERVICES 1 & 2
- Social Studies: FRIENDSHIP
- French: LA VOCABULAIRE
- History: PRIMARY SOURCES OF HISTORY
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.