This is a set of Week Three lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: INTRODUCTION TO CONSONANT SOUND; ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY; GENRES OF LITERATURE: POETRY
- Mathematics: Perimeter and area of plane shapes 1 & 2
- Basic Science: Forces; Frictional force
- Basic Technology: METALWORK HAND TOOLS 1 & 2
- Agricultural Science: FACTORS OF PRODUCTION (LABOUR)
- ICT: IMPORTANCE OF COMPUTER AS A DATA PROCESSING TOOL 1 & 2
- Yoruba: GIRAMA; LITIRESO YORUBA
- PHE: ATHLETICS (FIELD EVENT): SHOT PUT, ATHLETICS (FIELD EVENT): DISCUS
- Home Economics: CLASSES OF SIMPLE SEWING TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT; CARE OF SIMPLE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- CCA: THEORIES OF MUSIC: TIME SIGNATURE
- CRS: THE CALL OF MOSES
- Civic Education: CONSEQUENCE OF NON-PERFORMANCE OF OBLIGATION.
- Business Studies: Preparation Of Double Entry Account; Double Entry Treatment Of Assets and Liabilities.
- Social Studies: NEGOTIATION II
- French: ACHETER ET VENDRE (BUYING AND SELLING); LES VOCABULAIRES (VOCABULARY)
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.