This is a set of Week Two lessons for Year 7 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: Diphtongs/ɪə/ and /aɪ/; Tenses Of Active and Passive Voice; Introduction To Descriptive Essay; Settings and Plot In Prose.
- Mathematics: Plane shapes.
- Basic Science: Environmental Pollution (Consequences of environmental pollution).
- Basic Technology: Woodwork Hand Tools.
- Agricultural Science: Factors Of Production (Land)
- ICT: Convertion from one computer unit to another.
- Yoruba: Awon Eya Ara Ifo
- PHE: Food
- Home Economics: Domestic Violence.
- CCA: MOSAIC
- CRS: THE BIRTH OF MOSES
- Civic Education: Obligations of Citizens.
- Business Studies: Journals.
- Social Studies: Negotiation
- French: EXPRIMER SES GOUTS ET PREFERENCES / TALKING ABOUT YOUR TASTES AND PREFERENCES
- History: HOW TO ACCESS SOURCES OF HISTORY
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.