This is a set of Week Eight lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: PREFIX AND SUFFIX; VOWELS /ᴁ/ and /a:/; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT; ANALYSIS OF A POEM.
- Mathematics: SOLID SHAPES 1 & 2
- Basic Science: ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARD 1 & 2
- Basic Technology: METAL JOINING; WELDING
- Agricultural Science: HUMAN ACTIVITIES THAT AFFECT THE FOREST
- ICT: SAFETY MEASURES 1
- Yoruba: ASA IKINI NI ILE YORUBA; AROKO KIKO
- PHE: COMMON SPORT INJURIES 1 & 2
- Home Economics: FUNCTIONAL AREAS IN THE ROOM 1 & 2
- CCA: TIE-DYE
- CRS: THE PROMISE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- Civic Education: EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Business Studies: OFFICE PROCEDURES; STOCK AND STOCK RECORDS
- Social Studies: FINDING HELP
- French: SAVOIR UTILISER DES EXRESSIONS DE CALCULS SIMPLE
- History: SONGHAI EMPIRE (V): THE FALL OF SONGHAI EMPIRE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.