This is a set of Week Five lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: ANTONYMS; HOW TO PRONOUNCE THE ‘W’ SOUND; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT; ANALYSIS OF POEM.
- Mathematics: STATISTICS; RANK ORDER LIST
- Basic Science: DRUG ABUSE 1 & 2
- Basic Technology: CIRCUITS (CONT’D); ELECTRIC POWER FORMULA
- Agricultural Science: FOREST
- ICT: DATA COMMUNICATION
- Yoruba: AYOKA; ISINKU NI ILE YORUBA
- PHE: ACCIDENTS AND SAFETY EDUCATION; MEANING OF SAFETY AND PREVENTION OF ACCIDENT
- Home Economics: PURCHASING, PROCESSING, PRESERVATION AND SAFETY OF FOODSTUFF 1 & 2
- CCA: TIME SIGNATURE
- CRS: THE DEATH AND BURIAL OF JESUS
- Civic Education: ILLITERACY
- Business Studies: PAGE-SETUP
- Social Studies: SAVINGS AND WAYS OF SAVING
- French: DEMANDER POLIMENT (ASKING POLITELY); DEMANDER POLIMENT
- History: THE SOCIO-POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF SONGHAI EMPIRE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.