This is a set of Week Four lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: SYNONYMS; THE ENGLISH SYLLABLE AND STRESS; WORDS ASSOCIATED WITH HUMAN RIGHT; COMPREHENSION PASSAGES; COMPREHENSION PASSAGE SAMPLE.
- Mathematics: SOLID SHAPES (1); VOLUME OF SOLID SHAPES.
- Basic Science: DRUG ABUSE; DRUG MISUSE
- Basic Technology: MAGNETS; CIRCUIT
- Agricultural Science: FISHING METHODS
- ICT: COMPUTER NETWORK
- Yoruba: ASA OGE SISE NI ILE YORUBA 1 & 2
- PHE: CLASSIFICATION OF COMBINED EVENTS; OFFICIALS IN ATHLETICS AND THEIR DUTIES
- Home Economics: MEANING OF KITCHEN AND KITCHEN PLAN; KITCHEN EQUIPMENT AND UTENSILS.
- CCA: BEAD WORKS.
- CRS: THE TRIAL OF JESUS AND THE DENIAL BY PETER
- Civic Education: ELECTION AND ELECTORAL MALPRACTICE 1 & 2
- Business Studies: PARAGRAPHING
- Social Studies: ASSERTIVENESS; DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ASSERTIVENESS, AGGRESSIVENESS, PASSIVE AND MANIPULATION.
- French: CONJUGAISON DU VERBE MANGER ET BOIRE; SAVOIR DIRE CE QU’ON MANGE ET BOIRE.
- History: SONGHAI EMPIRE: ORIGIN OF SONGHAI EMPIRE.
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.