This is a set of Week Nine lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: SPEECH SOUND; USING “DESPITE” AND “INSPITE OF”; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT; ANALYSIS OF A POEM.
- Basic Science: FAMILY TRAITS
- Basic Technology: FAMILY TRAITS
- Agricultural Science: FOREST RESERVE AND MANAGEMENT
- ICT: SAFETY MEASURES 1
- Yoruba: AWON EYA ARA IFO
- PHE: FAMILY LIFE EDUCATION 1 &2
- Home Economics: SEWING MACHINE AND ACCESSORIES 1&2
- CCA: INTERVALS
- CRS: PETER’S FIRST SPEECH AND ITS EFFECTS
- Civic Education: RESPONSE TO EMERGENCY
- Business Studies: OFFICE EQUIPMENT
- Social Studies: INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT
- French: L’ADJECTIF 1 & 2
- History: Primary Sources of History
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.