This is a set of Week Seven lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: VOWELS /ɔ/, /ɔ:/ and /˄/; ADJECTIVES; WORDS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE ARMED FORCES
- Mathematics: Linear Equation 1 & 2
- Basic Science: ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS 1 & 2
- Basic Technology: METAL SHAPING; METAL FINISHING
- Agricultural Science: EFFECT OF FOREST ON THE ENVIRONMENT
- ICT: TYPES OF COMPUTER MISUSE
- Yoruba: LITIRESO YORUBA ALO APAMO
- PHE: NON COMMUNICABLE DISEASES 1 & 2
- Home Economics: FAMILY LIVING AND MARRIAGE 1 & 2
- CCA: PAPIER MACHE
- CRS: THE ASCENSION OF JESUS
- Civic Education: OBSERVING AND REPORTING CRIMES
- Business Studies: E-MAIL
- Social Studies: National Economy III; National Economy
- French: LES EXPRESSIONS AVEC “AVOIR”
- History: CONTRIBUTIONS OF ASKIA MOHAMMED TOURE TO THE GROWTH OF SONGHAI EMPIRE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.