This is a set of Week Six lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: VOWELS /ʊ/ and /ʊ:/; VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT; WRITING; APOSTROPHE
- Mathematics: INEQUALITY 1 & 2
- Basic Science: CRUDE OIL AND PETROCHEMICALS 1 & 2
- Basic Technology: PROCESSING OF MATERIALS – METALS 1&2
- Agricultural Science: FOREST AND FOREST RESOURCES
- ICT: COMPUTER ETHICS
- Yoruba: GBOLOHUN ONIPONNA; AALE PIPA ATI AROKO PIPA NI ILE YORUBA NI AYE ATIJO
- PHE: HOCKEY; FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT USED IN HOCKEY
- Home Economics: FOOD STORAGE 1&2
- CCA: CROCHETING
- CRS: THE RESURRECTION AND APPEARANCES OF JESUS
- Civic Education: CONSEQUENCES OF ILLITERACY
- Business Studies: MEMORANDUM
- Social Studies: NATIONAL ECONOMY II
- French: EXPRIMER LA GRATITUDE ET REPONDRE A UNE GRATITUDE
- History: THE RISE OF SONGHAI EMPIRE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.