This is a set of Week Ten lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English Language: DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH; FINITE AND NON-FINITE VERB; FIGURES OF SPEECH 1 & 2
- Mathematics: Variation 2
- Basic Science: SKILLS ACQUISITION
- Basic Technology: PROCESSING OF WOOD (CONT’D)
- Agricultural Science: FARM ANIMAL PARASITE
- ICT: NETWORK TOPOLOGY
- Yoruba: LITIRESO YORUBA
- PHE: RHYTHMICS AND DANCING ACTIVITIES; COMPUTER GAME
- Home Economics: FAMILY CRISIS
- CCA: VARIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LED TO THE ORIGIN OF MUSIC
- CRS: FELLOWSHIP IN THE EARLY CHURCH
- Civic Education: LEADERSHIP AND FOLLOWERSHIP
- Business Studies: CASHBOOK
- Social Studies: THE SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- French: NEGATION
- History: THE POLITICAL ORGANIZATION OF OYO EMPIRE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.