This is a set of Week Three lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: FORMS OF THE VERB ‘HAVE’; WORDS ASSOCIATED WITH PARENTING (PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES); NARRATIVE WRITING; CONSONANTS/ʧ/ AND /∫/.
- Mathematics: PROBABILITY 1 & 2.
- Basic Science: CLASSIFICATION OF CHEMICALS; SAFETY MEASURES WHEN USING CHEMICALS
- Basic Technology: Basic Ideas of Electricity.
- Agricultural Science: ESTABLISHMENT OF FISH POND
- ICT: BENEFIT OF USING THE INTERNET; DISADVANTAGES / ABUSE OF THE INTERNET
- Yoruba: ASA IGBEYAWO NI ILE YORUBA; SISE ITUPALE IWE LITIRESO ERE ONITAN
- PHE: Personal, School And Community Health; Meaning Of Health Services And Healthful School Living.
- Home Economics: FOOD PREPARATION: FOOD HYGIENE
- CCA: DANCE AS A CAREER.
- CRS: THE BETRAYAL AND ARREST OF JESUS.
- Civic Education: VOTERS’ RIGHTS, VOTING PROCEDURES AND IMPORTANCE OF ELECTION.
- Business Studies: TECHNIQUE DEVELOPMENT IN KEYBOARDING; USE OF LINE SPACE REGULATOR AND ENTER KEY.
- Social Studies: SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIETY III
- French: LES UTENSILES DE LA CUISINE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.