This is a set of Week Two lessons for Year 8 students covering topics of interest in both sciences and arts subjects such as Mathematics, English, Basic Science and Technology, National Values, Pre-vocationals, Christian Religious Studies, etc.
This week’s lesson will cover:
- English: Question tags; Vocabulary development on speaking; learning new words; Writing: letter writing; Introduction to Poetry.
- Mathematics: Bearing And Distance.
- Basic Science: Abstinence.
- Basic Technology: GEARS
- Agricultural Science: FISHERY (CLASSIFICATION OF FISH).
- ICT: INTERNET II
- Yoruba: Aroko Kiko
- PHE: SPORTS
- Home Economics: Food Nutrients
- CCA: KEY SIGNATURE
- CRS: THE LORD’S SUPPER (Matthew 26:17-30, Luke 22)
- Civic Education: VOTERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR ELECTION
- Business Studies: Speed Development and Accuracy Skills.
- Social Studies: Science Technology and Society II
- French: Les avantages du sport.
- History: MALI EMPIRE
Students are expected to participate fully in each of these subjects.
Parents are advised to purchase these lessons set for pupils to enable them to keep learning during the lockdown period.